Apc Metered Rack Pdu
Apc Metered Rack Pdu have 4 attachments , they are APC AP7800B Metered Rack Pdu - Power Distribution Unit, Apc Metered Rack Pdu #2 APC Metered Rack PDU AP7855A. Loading Zoom, Good Apc Metered Rack Pdu #3 APC Metered Rack AP7822 PDU 32A, Apc Metered Rack Pdu Ideas #4 APC AP8853 Metered 0U 230V 32A 9.84 Ft Rack PDU 2G 36xC13 6xC19. Following are the images:
Apc Metered Rack Pdu was uploaded at December 20, 2017 at 7:13 am. This post is published in the Rack category. Apc Metered Rack Pdu is tagged with Apc Metered Rack Pdu, Apc, Metered, Rack, Pdu..Devote their free time after taken by active days, drinking dairy caffeine with buddies or household come together at home is a circumstance as well as a great setting. Occasions heat, recover your power having a lot of recollections of togetherness and recover power to fight the stress of the job.
Modern coffee-table influences the decor is magnificent and stylish in appearance of your home. If you like to put today's coffee table within the living-room, it's much better to understand different models and models of modern coffee-table on the web.
A Apc Metered Rack Pdu could echo of designing your family room the non-public style. If you're a person who features a contemporary home style, you may prefer unique modern coffee-table for the home. Contemporary coffee table displaying particular flavor.
Meaning of Apc Metered Rack Pdu
Also, A.P.C. (for defs. 1, 2).
- [Pharm.]aspirin, phenacetin, and caffeine: a compound formerly used in headache and cold remedies.
- [Facetious.]any all-purpose cure.
- See armored personnel carrier.
Meteredme•ter1 (mē′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- the fundamental unit of length in the metric system, equivalent to 39.37 U.S. inches, originally intended to be, and being very nearly, equal to one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the pole measured on a meridian: defined from 1889 to 1960 as the distance between two lines on a platinum-iridium bar (the "International Prototype Meter'') preserved at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures near Paris;
from 1960 to 1983 defined as 1,650,763.73 wavelengths of the orange-red radiation of krypton 86 under specified conditions;
and now defined as &fracnumer;
of the distance light travels in a vacuum in one second. Abbr.: m Also,[Brit.,] metre.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.