Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow
Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow have 3 pictures including Charming Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow #1 Bargain Baby Child Auto Car Seat Neck Support Pillow Adjustable, 2014 New USA Summer Infant Adjustable Head Support Baby And Children Neck Seat Pillow,travel Friends,suit For 1 5 Years Old-in Pillow From Mother & Kids On ., Head & Neck Support Baby Pillow Organic Cotton. Below are the attachments:
This blog post about Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow was posted at December 20, 2017 at 7:13 am. It is posted under the Pillow category. Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow is tagged with Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow, Baby, Head, And, Neck, Support, Pillow..Everybody knows that colour is one of the most critical elements in making a beautiful bedroom layout. Shade can be an essential element for producing , designing or remodeling styles, thus selecting the most appropriate hues must be considered. As stated in the earlier article, the colour can push impact on conversation, perception and feeling.
Due to the significance of the function of the sack, you want to share the best bedroom styles. We ought to choose colour and the layout that may produce us obtain peace of mind and luxury. Solace wills promote in a time that is busy. Having a place with superior Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow colour could be a luxury by itself, you will discover.
In deciding on the best color for the family bedrooms, therefore, you must pay particular consideration. The sack is a place where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep when we are tired, tired of the daily regimen, or maybe once we are ill. The bedroom will be the location where we wanted read a favorite novel, to be alone or perhaps stay muted. Locations has to be a place that will create us feel relaxed.
Connotation of Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Headhead (hed),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper part of the body in humans, joined to the trunk by the neck, containing the brain, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- the corresponding part of the body in other animals.
- the head considered as the center of the intellect, as of thought, memory, understanding, or emotional control;
brain: She has a good head for mathematics. Keep a cool head in an emergency.
- the position or place of leadership, greatest authority, or honor.
- a person to whom others are subordinate, as the director of an institution or the manager of a department;
leader or chief.
- a person considered with reference to his or her mind, disposition, attributes, status, etc.: wise heads; crowned heads.
- that part of anything that forms or is regarded as forming the top, summit, or upper end: head of a pin; head of a page.
- the foremost part or front end of anything or a forward projecting part: head of a procession.
- the part of a weapon, tool, etc., used for striking: the head of a hammer.
- a person or animal considered merely as one of a number, herd, or group: ten head of cattle; a dinner at $20 a head.
- a culminating point, usually of a critical nature;
crisis or climax: to bring matters to a head.
- the hair covering the head: to wash one's head.
- froth or foam at the top of a liquid: the head on beer.
- any dense flower cluster or inflorescence. See illus. under inflorescence.
- any other compact part of a plant, usually at the top of the stem, as that composed of leaves in the cabbage or lettuce, of leafstalks in the celery, or of flower buds in the cauliflower.
- the maturated part of an abscess, boil, etc.
- a projecting point of a coast, esp. when high, as a cape, headland, or promontory.
- the obverse of a coin, as bearing a head or other principal figure (opposed to tail).
- one of the chief parts or points of a written or oral discourse;
a main division of a subject, theme, or topic.
- something resembling a head in form or a representation of a head, as a piece of sculpture.
- the source of a river or stream.
- a habitual user of a drug, esp. LSD or marijuana (often used in combination): feds versus the heads; an acid-head; a pothead.
- a fan or devotee (usually used in combination): a punk-rock head; a chili head.
- heads, [Distilling.]alcohol produced during the initial fermentation. Cf. tail1 (def. 6d).
- a toilet or lavatory, esp. on a boat or ship.
- the forepart of a vessel;
- the upper edge of a quadrilateral sail.
- the upper corner of a jib-headed sail. See diag. under sail.
- that part of the upper end of one spar of a mast that is overlapped by a spar above;
a doubling at the upper end of a spar.
- that part of the upper end of a mast between the highest standing rigging and the truck.
- crown (def. 28).
- the member of an endocentric construction that belongs to the same form class and may play the same grammatical role as the construction itself.
- the member upon which another depends and to which it is subordinate. In former presidents, presidents is head and former is modifier.
- the stretched membrane covering the end of a drum or similar musical instrument.
- a level or road driven into solid coal for proving or working a mine.
- [Mach.]any of various devices on machine tools for holding, moving, indexing, or changing tools or work, as the headstock or turret of a lathe.
- railhead (def. 3).
- (loosely) the pressure exerted by confined fluid: a head of steam.
- Also called pressure head.
- the vertical distance between two points in a liquid, as water, or some other fluid
- the pressure differential resulting from this separation, expressed in terms of the vertical distance between the points.
- the pressure of a fluid expressed in terms of the height of a column of liquid yielding an equivalent pressure.
- Also called magnetic head. [Electronics.]the part or parts of a tape recorder that record, play back, or erase magnetic signals on magnetic tape. Cf. erasing head, playback head, recording head.
- See read/write head.
- a mounting for a camera, as on a tripod.
- the part of an enlarger that contains the light source, negative carrier, lensboard, and lens.
- (vulgar). fellatio.
- [Archaic.]power, strength, or force progressively gathered or gradually attained.
- by or down by the head, so loaded as to draw more water forward than aft.
- come to a head:
- to suppurate, as a boil.
- to reach a crisis;
culminate: The struggle for power came to a head.
- get one's head together, [Slang.]to have one's actions, thoughts, or emotions under control or in order: If he'd get his head together, maybe he'd get to work on time.
- give head, Slang (vulgar). perform fellatio.
- give someone his or her head, to permit someone to do as he or she likes;
allow someone freedom of choice: She wanted to go away to college, and her parents gave her her head.
- go to someone's head:
- to make someone dizzy or drunk;
overcome one with excitement: Power went to his head. The brandy went to his head.
- to make someone conceited or self-important: Success went to his head.
- hang one's head, to become dejected or ashamed: When he realized what an unkind thing he had done, he hung his head in shame.Also, hide one's head.
- head and shoulders:
- far better, more qualified, etc.;
superior: In intelligence, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the children in the class.
- [Archaic.]by force.
- head over heels:
- headlong, as in a somersault: He tripped and fell head over heels into the gully.
completely: head over heels in love.
carelessly: They plunged head over heels into the fighting.
- heads up! [Informal.]be careful! watch out for danger!
- head to head, in direct opposition or competition: The candidates will debate head to head.
- keep one's head, to remain calm or poised, as in the midst of crisis or confusion: It was fortunate that someone kept his head and called a doctor.
- keep one's head above water, to remain financially solvent: Despite their debts, they are managing to keep their heads above water.
- lay or put heads together, to meet in order to discuss, consult, or scheme: Neither of them had enough money for a tour of Europe, so they put their heads together and decided to find jobs there.
- lose one's head, to become uncontrolled or wildly excited: When he thought he saw an animal in the underbrush, he lost his head and began shooting recklessly.
- make head, to progress or advance, esp. despite opposition;
make headway: There have been many delays, but we are at last making head.
- make heads roll, to exert authority by firing or dismissing employees or subordinates: He made heads roll as soon as he took office.
- not make head or tail of, to be unable to understand or decipher: We couldn't make head or tail of the strange story.Also, not make heads or tails of.
- off the top of one's head, candidly or extemporaneously: Off the top of my head, I'd say that's right.
- one's head off, extremely;
excessively: We screamed our heads off at that horror movie. He laughed his head off at the monkey's antics.
- on one's head, as one's responsibility or fault: Because of his reckless driving he now has the deaths of three persons on his head.
- out of one's head or mind:
irrational: You're out of your head if you accept those terms.
- over one's head:
- beyond one's comprehension, ability, or resources: The classical allusion went right over his head.
- beyond one's financial resources or ability to pay: He's lost over his head in that poker game.
- over someone's head, to appeal to someone having a superior position or prior claim: She went over her supervisor's head and complained to a vice president.
- pull one's head in, [Australian Slang.]to keep quiet or mind one's own business;
- take it into one's head, to form a notion, purpose, or plan: She took it into her head to study medicine.Also, take into one's head.
- turn someone's head:
- to cause someone to become smug or conceited: Her recent success has completely turned her head.
- to cause one to become foolish or confused: A whirlwind romance has quite turned his head.
- first in rank or position;
principal: a head official.
- of, pertaining to, or for the head (often used in combination): head covering; headgear; headpiece.
- situated at the top, front, or head of anything (often used in combination): headline; headboard.
- moving or coming from a direction in front of the head or prow of a vessel: head sea; head tide; head current.
- of or pertaining to drugs, drug paraphernalia, or drug users.
- to go at the head of or in front of;
precede: to head a list.
- to outdo or excel;
take the lead in or over: to head a race; to head one's competitors in a field.
- to be the head or chief of (sometimes fol. by up): to head a school; to head up a department.
- to direct the course of;
turn the head or front of in a specified direction: I'll head the boat for the shore. Head me in the right direction and I'll walk to the store.
- to go around the head of (a stream).
- to furnish or fit with a head.
- to take the head off;
- to remove the upper branches of (a tree).
- [Fox Hunting.]to turn aside (a fox) from its intended course.
- to get in front of in order to stop, turn aside, attack, etc.
- headline (def. 4).
- [Soccer.]to propel (the ball) by striking it with the head, esp. with the forehead.
- to move forward toward a point specified;
direct one's course;
go in a certain direction: to head toward town.
- to come or grow to a head;
form a head: Cabbage heads quickly.
- (of a river or stream) to have the head or source where specified.
- head off, to go before in order to hinder the progress of;
intercept: The police headed off the fleeing driver at a railroad crossing.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Relevant Images on Baby Head And Neck Support Pillow
- 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent In Hounslow
- Cabin Rentals Ruidoso
- Baby Cache Uptown Crib
- Barn House Kits For Sale
- Backyard Fire Pit Grill
- Backyard Olympic Games For Kids
- Bench Press Games
- 3 Bedroom Houses For Rent Columbus Ohio
- Bang Head On Desk Gif
- 2007 Mustang Interior
- Bed Covers For Dodge Ram 1500
- Bottle Lava Lamp
- No Rack Room
- Ceiling Light Brackets
- Funky Duvet Covers Uk
- Bathroom Corner Cabinets